THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Knowledge Gained in TLE IV During the Past Two Months

Another school year, another teacher, another topics and lessons. During the past two months in TLE ICT IV, I have learned a lot of things. First, I came to know about the INTERNET-its history. I learned when, where the internet started and also who are the persons started the using of internet. Our teacher, Mrs. Evelyn Vera Cruz discussed to us on how to create our own blog. I'm so happy because I have now my own blog and I have now three posts.

Luckily in TLE IV during the past two months I did not yet encounter any problems. So I do hope that this coming months, lessons and topics I will not encounter any problem like for what I've experienced for the past two months.

I will try my very best to cope with the lessons that we'll going to discuss withh this coming days. i will try to participate and cooperate during discussions. "A person who wants to learn, needs patience."

0 comments: