THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES ?

Thursday, January 28, 2010

THIRD GRADING REFLECTIONS

Three grading periods down, one more to go and all we need is to sweat more and strive harder.
Yes! Last one grading period to face and at last I'll be graduating soon. As I look back to the happenings from the past gradingd, I acquired a lot of things that molds me to a better person.

During the third grading, I learned so many things like the web designing, work on the microsoft frontpage and also hyperlinks. To be honest at first I dont know how to work on microsoft but then I realize that there's no harm if I'll try and learn how to manipulate the computer. I asked the help of my groupmates and some of my classmates to teach me how to work on the computer until I got it right. Thanks God.

I can work now on our computer, I stored some knowledge but then I'm not yet that expert one. There are also things which I do not yet know.

I won't stop searching and looking for the best solutions of the things which I do not yet know.

No pain, no gain......sacrifice..sacrifice...sacrifice....

0 comments: